Facts Are Facts

Desiring the truth to prevail, inspite of the age old practise of burrying it by the powerful.....!

Name:
Location: India

29 March, 2006

He hides behind the chapter that I had initially pointed out and slaps Hindus!

Shaym,
How typically ‘Hindu’ your email was. This is what separates me – a son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji – and you. You have to copy in 33 crore devtay on your email. Hindus always need a mob behind them else they are quiet as mice.
So we are the most pampered people on earth? Tell that to your mothers and wives and daughters who we saved from the clutches of the mussulmans, time and time again risking life and limb. Oh, but we don’t talk about that do we Shyam.
Tell that to dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji who sacrificed his life so that Kashmiri Brahmins could practise their faith. Oh but we deny this ever happened don’t we Shyam.
Tell that to the thousands of women and children your mobs molested and burned alive with burning tyres in 1984, such honour amongst Hindus. Oh but we don’t like to talk about that do we Shyam………………… …………………………shame on you yaar!
<<<>>>
The real sad thing is that you will spend most of your life in this fruitless pursuit and before you know it it will be over and what karma did you earn in this life? You could have spent your time meditating and singing bhajan of the Lord but instead you peruse your own lies. Time and time again Guru Gobind Singh Ji says that I believe and worship the only one Lord of the Universe. Every Gurus composition starts like this in an affirmation of his core belief. Sure, there are a number of compositions in praise of the exploits of certain beings. Praise is totally different from worship. I praise you for being such a pious and spiritual person, I am praising your virtues not worshipping you. Do you understand this simple difference?
These compositions were to inspire the downtrodden people of the time who had been in slavery for a thousand years, in the language they could understand, but you twist it and make it worship, this is what you Hindus are good at.
Have you read Sri Dasam Granth Ji, or just selected parts pointed out by some bhaman, or are you copy/pasting like so many others I have had discussions with?
Even your few brain cells will acknowledge that the beginning of a composition sets out the core statements and so are very important. Try reading Jaap Sahib, the first composition of Sri Dasam Granth , the first verse, the essence of the whole composition, states pretty clear Guru Sahib Ji’s beliefs.
Try Akaal Ustat : It starts with "Akal Purkh ki rushia hum nay, Sarab Loh ki rushia hum nay……." I seek Akaals protection, I seek the protection of the All Steel………
Read Akaal Ustat properly not just singular lines, Guru Sahib Ji chastises all those who sit covered in ash, who sit in silence, who worship this, who worship that, it’s all there mate.
Try Bachittar Natak, which you quoted from, have you actually read all of it? It says reading the Vedas, the Purans, the Koran is all a waste of time and when the end time comes you will all regret it………….hummmm doesn’t sound like a resounding endorsement of Bhagwan Krishan Ji or Sri Ram Chandar Ji.
Don’t get me wrong Guru Sahib Ji had the utmost respect for them as I do, but to say that Guru Sahib Ji worshiped them is nonsense and you know it but the ego in you will not let you go, so you will carry on wasting your time until it will be too late.
You say that Sri Akaal Ustat is a reworking of your Veda, then why is it that we, the Sikhs, worship The One and only One because this is what Akaal Ustat tell us, while you worship monkeys and others worship snakes and others worship rats and others worship the shiv-ling, why is that then? The reason my dear Shyam is that Gurus bani is Dhur-ki, that is, straight from the top, from God and has nothing to do with your scriptures.
Sure we Sikhs quarrel amongst ourselves and there are some wayward Sikhs, but our resolve is strong and our faith in the Almighty is unshakable and our youth is coming up good, but you Hindus have no Dharama left its all been whittled away by Bollywood or you bitterness towards others. You hunt in packs be it Delhi 1984 or Gujrat a few years ago, this is not the honourable yaar, this is desperation amongst a people who have lost their way.
Let me take one of your quotes "Pritham Bhavani simaria…….." actually if your read any authentic version of Dasam Granth Sahib Ji you will see that the line actually is "Pritham Bhagauti simaria…………." The meaning has now changed right? This is where you delude yourself, you quote out of context and then change words to suit your twisted minds. This is what I suspect you have done with the other quotes also.
Let me quote you Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s bani :
" Mey NAA Ganashai, Pritham mana-ou, Kishan, Bishan kubhu NAA dhaia-ou……… "
I do NOT believe in Ganash, I know of Krishan, Vishnu but I do NOT believe in them.
"Raam Raheem, Puran, Koran anekh kehey par ekh NAA janiou……………"
The Raam, the Raheem, the Puranas, the Korans there are so many of them but I do NOT believe in any of them.
From the beginning of Bachittar Natak :
"Somewhere He hath created millions of the servants like Krishna. Somewhere He hath effaced and then created (many) like Rama." Hardly a ringing endorsement.
WHY WOULD GURU SAHIB JI WORSHIP THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CREATED BY THE ALMIGHTY WHEN GURU SAHIB JI STATES TIME AND AGAIN THAT HE WORSHIPS THE ONE ALMIGHTY.
Here is the second verse of Var Bhagauti Ki :
PauriThe Lord first created the Khanda, the double edged sword and then this manifest world. Having created Brahama, Vishnu and Shiva, He created the entire play of qudarat (manifest world). He created the oceans, mountains earth and the sky which stands above unsupported by any pillars. He created both gods and demons and then created polemic between them. It was He who created Durga so as to destroy the demons. Rama also took strength from Him to kill the ten-headed Ravana with his arrows. Krishna also got his strength from Him and thus threw down Kansa by his hair. Many great gods and ascetics underwent hard austerities, but none could fathom Him.
Naraaj Chhand
I say only that which the Lord hath said, I do not yield to anyone else.
I do not feel pleased with any particular garb, I sow the seed of God’s Name.34.
I do not worship stones, nor I have any liking for a particular guise.
I sing infinite Names (of the Lord), and meet the Supreme Purusha.35
I do not wear matted hair on my head, nor do I put rings in my ears.
I do not pay attention to anyone else, all my actions are at the bidding of the Lord.36.
I recite only the Name of the Lord, which is useful at all places.
I do not meditate on anyone else, nor do I seek assistance from any other quarter.37.
I recite infinite Names and attain the Supreme light.
I do not meditate on anyone else, nor do I repeat the Name of anyone else.38.
I am absorbed only in the Name of the Lord, and honour none else.
By meditating on the Supreme, I am absolved of infinite sins.39.
I am absorbed only in His Sight, and do not attend to any other charitable action.
By uttering only His Name, I am absolved of infinite sorrows.40.
Someone studies the Quran and someone studies the Puranas.
Mere reading cannot save one from death. Therefore such works are vain and do not help at the time of death.47
I neither wear matted hair on the head nor bedeck myself with ear-ring
meditate on the Name of the Lord, which helps me in all my errands.51.s.
O men of God ! Understand this that the Lord doth not reside in Vedas and katebs. 61.
He, who exhibits heresy in closing his eyes, attains the state of blindness.
By closing the eyes one cannot know the path, how can then, O brother! He meet the Infinite Lord?62.
Plain enough for you?
I do not wish to have a discussion with you or your hundreds of minions, as I have done this many times before and it just ends in a big slinging match. You carry on in your pursuit but the Truth will always prevail and that truth is Guru Gobind Singh Ji and none else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home