Facts Are Facts

Desiring the truth to prevail, inspite of the age old practise of burrying it by the powerful.....!

Name:
Location: India

29 March, 2006

He again resorts to abuse to skirt the real issue!

Listen Shyam,
if you think I am going to assist you in feeding your overinflated ego then you are sadly mistaken.You are a peddler in lies. You have obviously deluded yourself in this andmost probably your motley crew worshipthe ground you walk on, but in the end you are a liar. There is no need forme to debate your lies because that iswhat they are, lies.Let me give you moron an example.I say "Bhagwan Krishan Ji was not a Hindu" (no disrespect meant) now, theonusis on you to disprove this. Once you have done that I come up with someother idiotic statement. Now, I ain't gonna fallfor your lies and spend hours trying to disprove them. You go ahead and feelreal big in your own little head, for that isall you are good at. I would rather engage with people on a moreconciliatory level.As per your previous post of me being thankless(?) this is rich coming froma total liar. I do not want to offend anyof your listeners nor do I want to defame Hinduism for I am creating badkaram for myself. You go ahead and pour as much'gandh' over your own head and when judgement day comes you will have toanswer for all your filthy lies that you now solovingly peddle.

.You fool Shyam,you think I need the approval of your masses? You think I give a **** aboutwhat your minions think.AkaalPurkh is watching and if I have His approval you can all take arunning jump in the nearest lake,I do not need your approval, unlike you who only lives to feed his own egoinfront of this adoring fans.
Rajinder Singh Jutalla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home