Facts Are Facts

Desiring the truth to prevail, inspite of the age old practise of burrying it by the powerful.....!

Name:
Location: India

10 January, 2007

My un-replied letter to Sikhpoint

On 25.12. o6, I wrote this letter to ParminderSingh of sikhpoint. His, and his kinds' knowledge and bravery is reflected in his decision to remain quite!!
SHYAM
Dear Mr. Parminder Singh,

I received your following mail as a forward, hence I am also copying this mail to the source of it.

Your views on 'Sikhism' are quite evident.....we all have a privy to our opinion, I respect yours. However I'd like to inform you that the superstition that you seem to have researched out, and vehemently attributed to 'Brahmins' has nothing to do with them. It is a Christian superstition, as much Christian as the superstition of No. 13 ! And before you jump to the easy conclusion the I too must be a Brahmin, let me inform you, I am not. I do understand that Brahmins have been a divided lot and an easy target since the time of the arrival of Mughals, hence, attacking or attributing anything to them will not evoke even a microscopic reaction. You belong to a brave Kaum, I expect you to exhibit you chivalry a bit more. Talk about...say.... torture inflicted upon Hakikat Rai by Muslims......or ..... how the perfidious Christians converted Dilip Singh s/o Ranjit Singh to Christianity? How about that?

And could you kindly refer me any 'Brahminical' Hindu text that says sneezing should be considered inauspicious??

Your reference to Rehat maryadas is interesting? How about making a beginning with removing all the pictures of the Great Gurus, especially those painted by Tankhaiya Soba Singh ? Remember he dared SGPC by going about bare headed and painted the pictures of Gurus as well as paintings of Umar khayyam with his Saki, as well as Heer Ranjha with the same brush while remaining bare headed, with his tresses flowing, till he died?

Best Wishes!
SHYAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home